We have TWO more special days planned this year during our session breaks.
- Friday, January 12, 2018 (focus will be basketball, flag football, and CQD- Step Lite or Alpha)
- Tuesday, February 13 (focus will be track with timing equipment, baseball with Hittrax, and CQD- Step Lite or Alpha)
About: Sport’s Academy is located at 1011 Rancho Conejo Blvd. in Newbury Park. Sport’s Academy opened in Spring 2016 as a premier, state-of-the-art training facility for elite athletes. The building is 96,000 sq. ft. of 24/7 supervised, access controlled space, with 5 volleyball courts, 2 indoor beach volleyball courts, 5 full sized basketball courts, a 5,000 sq. ft. turf field, batting cages, pitching mounds, and a full gym. It also has incredible programs in combat training and a specialized Mindset Development Lab where athletes can test their reaction time, endurance, and more. What an impressive space.
Field Days details:
- 8:50 arrival and check in for 9:00 start time
- TWO team sports for 50 min each. All coaches are exceptional athletes. Chance of having one of our instructors be a former Olympian or former pro! WOW.
- Break for lunch (students need to bring a healthy sack lunch and healthy snack)
- Close Quarters Defense workshop, one hour. This is an AMAZING program; students will get a thorough intro and learn some great skills. Read more about it here.
- 1:30 pick up
Sign Up Details:
- Just 18 spots available per day, for students 6th-12th
- Preference is given to OSA students but open to other homeschool or independent study students
- Cost is $60 per student. Confirmation only after payment. Once confirmed, parents will be sent an SA waiver to sign for their child.
- To request a spot, email here.