We have THREE pairs of off-site field days this year! Join for one day, a set, or all six dates.
- Thursday, October 17 at Art Trek
- Friday, October 18 at Mamba Sports Academy (focus: basketball, indoor volleyball, pickleball)
- Thursday, January 9 at Art Trek
- Friday, January 10 at Mamba Sports Academy (focus: futsol, beach volleyball, baseball)
- Thursday, March 19 at Art Trek
- Friday, March 20 at Mamba Sports Academy (focus: sand soccer, fitness course, Battleblast Nerf Tag)
Mamba Sports Academy is located at 1011 Rancho Conejo Blvd. in Newbury Park. Sports Academy opened in Spring 2016 as a premier, state-of-the-art training facility for elite athletes and, in partnership with NBA superstar Kobe Bryant, became Mamba Sports Academy in 2018. The building is 96,000 sq. ft. of 24/7 supervised, access-controlled space, with 5 volleyball courts, 2 indoor beach volleyball courts, 5 full-sized basketball courts, a 5,000 sq. ft. turf field, batting cages, pitching mounds, and a full gym. It also has incredible programs in combat training and a specialized Mindset Development Lab where athletes can test their reaction time, endurance, and more.
Art Trek is located at 703 Rancho Conejo Blvd. in Newbury Park, same side and just a few blocks from the Mamba Sport’s Academy. Art Trek looks like a warehouse from the outside, but its 12,000 sq. ft of creative, colorful, and inspiring space inside includes almost every art medium one can dream up, art tables, an art gallery, and a kitchen.
Field Days details:
- 8:50 arrival and check-in for 9:00 start time
- Mamba Sports Academy includes three team sports for 50 min each. All coaches are exceptional and/or professional athletes.
- Art Trek includes 2-3 art activities and all materials, and exceptional art teachers.
- Break for lunch (students need to bring a healthy sack lunch and healthy snack for Sports Academy. Art Trek will provide a snack.)
- 1:00 pick up for Sports Academy
- 2:00 pick up for Art Trek
Sign Up Details:
- Just 20 spots available per sports field day (up to 24 for Art Trek) for students 6th-12th
- Preference is given to OSA students but open to other homeschool or independent study students
- Costs: All six days are $300. Individual days are $60 per Sports Academy day and $45 per Art Day. (If all six are attended, then there’s a $15 reduction on the last payment). Confirmation only after payment. Once confirmed, parents will be sent a SA waiver to sign for their child.
- To request a spot for all six days or specific days, email here.