Mix, Mingle, Create and Enjoy!
Join us for Ignite a Spark
Saturday, April 28, 6:30-10:00 PM
Location: Art Trek in Newbury Park, 703 Rancho Conejo Blvd.
About: This annual fundraiser is an adult-only* event. The event includes:
- A delicious and generous buffet of appetizers, salads, cheeses, bread, and desserts to suit many tastes
- Ample space to relax, paint, create and mingle~ artists on site to help, and all the materials you need to walk away with something unique and beautiful (or several things!)
- A wine bar with a superb selection of varietals (sample first, pour your own, or try a few!).
- A silent auction with gourmet gifts, experiences, and delights. See our growing list of donations at the bottom of this page!
- No paper tickets will be given. Reservations are confirmed via PayPal after purchase or via email if paid by check or cash.
COST: RSVP “ticket” with wine starts at $65, which includes one glass of great wine (after a sample or two to find your favorite). Or pay a little more for two or three glasses of wine (bring your designated driver!). If you have the means, an additional $15 donation is appreciated!
ALL proceeds support One Spark Academy, so bring a friend!
- You can purchase your tickets securely online here (via PayPal or with a credit/debit card) or pay directly to One Spark Academy (mailing address below). To pay directly to OSA, simply fill out the RSVP form and click “pay now” (your RSVP will be recorded), then skip the payment page.
So that we may have enough food and beverages for all, please honor our request to RSVP by Tuesday, April 24.
*Over 21-only event. Guests must be over 21. Wine drinkers need to have I.D. Art Trek only has a license to serve wine. No other alcoholic beverages will be offered or can be brought in.
Silent Auction Items (check back for more!)
- Four Seasons “Taste of Wellness Package” (valued at $300)
- Four Magic Castle VIP admission tickets and parking (value $120 but priceless!)
- Sport’s Academy sport’s package (value $500)
- Days of Our Lives “Fan Basket” with merchandise and a script signed by cast members, donated by Eric Martsolf, who portrays Brady Black (priceless!)
- Wood Ranch BBQ gourmet basket, loaded with goodies, a bottle of wine and a gift card! (value: $200)
- Gourmet gift and wine baskets with wine (donor Randy Peters, Kathy Jonokuchi, Pink Croft wines) and gift cards to various restaurants (basket values range from $80-$180)
- Restaurant gift cards: Lure, Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co., Brent’s Deli, and more!
- Bag of goodies from Trader Joes (value $50)
- Rest and Relax: two cervical pillows from Wagner Chiropractic in Thousand Oaks
- Mammoth Condo stay, in the Village, up to five nights, sleeps up to five, donated by Ava and Ken Ungar (value $1300-$2200 depending on stay, before Oct. 2018)
- Eight Muvico passes from Recreation Connection (value $80)
- Fine Art by Kathy Jonokuchi: “Celebrate”, original painting, oil on canvas, framed and wired for hanging (value $175).
- Daland Swim School summer-camp swim package (value $300)
- Spin classes at CycleBar in Thousand Oaks, including private spin class!
- Deluxe facial by Kasey of Glow Skincare in Toluca Lake (value $80)
- One free month of Mathnasium for new students (value $300)
- Five fitness classes at CardioBarre Ventura ($120)
- Princess Leia Sixth Scale Figure from SideShow Collectibles ($219)
- and MUCH more to come!!