Mix, Mingle, Create and Enjoy!
Join Us and Ignite a Spark
Saturday, May 4, 6:00-10:00 PM
Location: Art Trek in Newbury Park, 703 Rancho Conejo Blvd.
About: This annual fundraiser is an adult-only* event. The event includes:
- A delicious dinner buffet from Stonefire Grill, along with plenty of appetizers, salads, cheeses, bread, and desserts to suit many tastes
- Ample space to relax, paint, create and mingle~ artists on site to help, and all the materials you need to walk away with something unique and beautiful (or several things!)
- A wine bar with a superb selection of varietals (sample first, enjoy a glass, or try a few!).
- A silent auction with gourmet gifts, experiences, and delights. See our growing list of donations at the bottom of this page!
- No paper tickets will be given. Reservations are confirmed via PayPal after purchase or via email if paid by check or cash.
COST: RSVP “ticket” with wine starts at $65, which includes one glass of great wine (after a sample or two to find your favorite). Or pay a little more for two or three glasses of wine (bring your designated driver!). If you have the means, an additional $15 donation is appreciated!
ALL proceeds support One Spark Academy, so bring a friend!
- You can purchase your tickets securely online here (via PayPal or with a credit/debit card) or pay directly to One Spark Academy (mailing address below). To pay directly to OSA, simply fill out the RSVP form and click “pay now” (your RSVP will be recorded), then skip the payment page.
So that we may have enough food and beverages for all, please honor our request to RSVP by Tuesday, April 30.
*Over 21-only event. Guests must be over 21. Wine drinkers need to have I.D. Art Trek only has a license to serve wine. No other alcoholic beverages will be offered or can be brought in.
Silent Auction Items (check back for more!)
- Four Magic Castle VIP admission tickets and parking from Member Justin Hirsch (value $140 but priceless!)
- Sport’s Academy sport’s package (value TBD)
- Mammoth Condo stay, in the Village, up to five nights, sleeps up to five, donated by Ava and Ken Ungar (value $1500-$2200 depending on stay, before Oct. 2019)
- Gourmet gift and wine baskets with wine (donors Randy Peters, Lori Peters, Pink Croft wines) and gift cards to various restaurants (basket values range from $80-$250)
- Wine baskets from Naked Wines. Try a few highly-rated wines from independent winemakers around the world!
- Restaurant gift cards: Wood Ranch BBQ, Lure, Brent’s Deli, DojoBoom, and more!
- Basket of Just Jan’s delicious jams and spreads, with recipe cards! (value $60)
- Dodgers Basket! Four tickets with premium parking for May 31. Alumni Weekend Game with Fireworks, Dodgers vs. Phillies. Donated by Amelia and Joe Norris. (value $500)
- South Coast Botanic Garden Basic-Plus Membership for one year (value: $65)
- Bag of goodies from Trader Joes (value $40)
- Eight AMC (Muvico) passes from Recreation Connection (value $80) In gift basket!
- Fine Art by Kathy Jonokuchi (specific giclee piece and value TBD).
- Professional cut and color by Rhonda Ware, with two luxury baskets of professional hair care products by Amika (total value $500)
- Beautiful handcrafted metalwork “Heart Art” from artist Jim Alden, a showstopper! (value $75-$200)
- Cabernet and Canvas, Adult Paint Nights at Art Trek, passes for four. So much fun! (value $160).
- More to come!